Meetings & Conference Proceedings
Below are conference slides, papers, and other materials of interest to SNAP-Ed administrators, collaborators, and others involved in nutrition education and evaluation for low-income persons.
- 2010 National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (NEAFCS) Meeting, Portland, ME, September 22, 2010.
- 2010 Association of State Nutrition Network Administrators (ASNNA) Winter Conference, Washington, DC, February 16 – 18, 2010.
- 2009 National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (NEAFCS) Meeting, Birmingham, AL, September 18, 2009.
- 2009 Association of State Nutrition Network Administrators (ASNNA) Winter Conference, San Antonio, TX, February 17–19, 2009.
- 2008 Association of State Nutrition Network Administrators (ASNNA) Winter Conference, Philadelphia, PA, February 19-21, 2008.
- 2005 Joint Canadian Evaluation Society/American Evaluation Association Conference: Crossing Borders, Crossing Boundaries, Toronto, Canada, October 24-30, 2005.
- Crossing Boundaries: Development of a National Community Nutrition Education Logic Model Online Program Management and Reporting System - Paper (PDF) and Slides (PDF)
- FNS National Nutrition Education Conference 2: Nutrition Connections: People, Programs, Science, Community, Arlington, VA, September 12-14, 2005.
- Evaluating Nutrition Education: Steps for Moving Forward Together - Making Theory Work For You - Slide presentation (PDF)
- National FSNE Conference: A Vision, A Journey, A Partnership, sponsored by NIFA and its land-grant university partners, Columbus, OH, March 15-17. 2004.
- 2003 FSNE workshops
These workshops addressed the growing interest of nutrition education program directors, researchers and others in nutrition education impact on low income audiences in general, and FSNE program education, research, and evaluation in particular. They reflect the strong commitment of the planning committee to collaboration in the design and implementation of FSNE research and evaluation.
Priorities and Planning Workshop - Future FSNEP Research and Evaluation Activities, hosted by the USDA Economic Research Service, January 15-16, 2003.
Back to SNAP-Ed Home Page