Other Sites of Interest Related to SBIR Programs
- Agricultural Research Service - ARS is the principal research agency of USDA.
- Current Research Information System - CRIS is a searchable database of all ongoing or recently completed Federally funded research projects in agriculture, food and nutrition, and forestry, including those supported by the USDA SBIR program.
- National Research Initiative - The USDA/ NIFA's NRI is the major peer-reviewed competitive research grants program in support of agricultural research within the Federal government.
- Small Business Administration - The SBA provides information on programs for starting, financing, or expanding a business.
- SBA Office of Technology - The SBA Office of Technology promotes Federal small business high technology through programs such as the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR). Also provides resources and other opportunities for small businesses.
- SBA's Tech-Net - Tech-Net is an electronic gateway of technology information and resources for and about small high tech businesses. It is a search engine for researchers, scientists, state, federal and local government officials, a marketing tool for small firms and a potential "link" to investment opportunities for investors and other sources of capital.
- SBIR.gov - SBIR.gov is an SBIR program resource center that provides links to SBIR participating agencies; information on national and regional conferences and workshops; State resources, including contacts, newsletters, and other resource information; and a solicitation topic search engine for ALL participating SBIR agencies.
- State Science and Technology Institute - SSTI is a national, non-profit organization dedicated to improving government-industry programs that encourage economic growth through the application of science and technology. SSTI offers services and resources that are needed to help build tech-based economies. Subscription to the SSTI Weekly Digest is free. Please subscribe.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - The USDA web site provides links to USDA agencies and other Federal Government programs.
Back Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) More Information Page