SAM.gov Grantee Account Migration Webinar
In this course, you will learn how to create a SAM.gov account, migrate permissions from CCR, and update an existing registration.
Webinar Topic: SAM.gov - Account Migration and Update/Renewing Registration
Host: GSA/FAS Office of the Integrated Award Environment
Date of Event: Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Time of Event: 2-3 p.m. EST
To register: http://gsa.gov/portal/event/form/170683
This course is geared to those who are interested in becoming eligible to receive federal grants from the government and who previously registered their organization in Central Contractor Registration (CCR). The course will cover essential activities for getting started and using the System for Award Management (SAM).
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Create a new SAM user account
- Migrate permissions from the legacy CCR system into SAM
- Update/renew an existing registration
Stay tuned for future sessions designed to help vendors/contractors, grantees and other users learn more about using SAM. Online help, FAQs and access to the Federal Service Desk help desk are available anytime via FSD.gov.
All interested participants should register using the link above. The webinar is available for the first 1,500 participants that log-in to the session. We anticipate that registration will exceed the available capacity. If you are unable to attend, please note that the webinar will be recorded and posted to SAM.gov approximately one week following this event.
Accessing the Webinar
If you cannot make the webinar, there is no need to RSVP or cancel. The course will be made available online a week after the original air date. Online webinars and additional help can be found at www.fsd.gov.
- No phone is necessary to participate. You can listen to the presentation using your computer speakers or headphones. A question-and-answer period will be offered during the webinar, via chat.
- Note: Make sure your your computer volume is adjusted and 'Mute' is unchecked. You can do that on a PC by navigating to: Start>Settings>Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Volume Tab.
- We recommend testing your browser for compatibility with the webinar software prior to attending the event. To test your compatibility, use the link below.