The National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) integrates strategic planning and assessment into the formulation of its budget and the allocation of its resources; into the design, leadership, and management of its programs; and in ensuring accountability for the funds it receives from Congress. The Strategic Planning and Accountability pages describe the components of NIFA budget-performance cycle and the results of strategic planning and assessment within the agency.
Pages with this graphic describe the NIFA budget-performance cycle. Navigating through this cycle can be accomplished by following the links in the text or by clicking on the various components of the graphic above.
- Performance-Based Budget Request
- Partners' Plans & Results
- Portfolio Assessment
- OMB Assessment
- NIFA Planning
- NIFA Strategic Plan for 2014–2018
- Reporting Web Conference Series
- Slides from 2007 NIFA Planning and Evaluation Mini-Conference
- NIFA Budget Information
- AREERA Plan of Work
- Office of Planning and Accountability